Our Waterbed heater features the latest European technology, developed and designed by Sigma. suitable for use with all types of waterbeds. The Sigma K 2nd generation ceramic Waterbed heater is a high quality European product meeting all european standards
Are Waterbed heaters expensive to run?
No – they are cheap to run and when your waterbed is up to temperature from first filling, they actually use very little electricity, per hour they use approximately a tenth of the power it takes to boil a kettle. 95% of the time a heater will be off, because of the bedding on your bed plus warmth from your home will help keep the temperature of the water stable. controlled by a thermostat, the heater will occasionally provide heating when it falls below the temperature on your thermostat.
What is the ideal temperature of a Waterbed heater?
We think it’s important to understand we are all individual and our bodies react differently, however around 28 degrees in the summertime and 30 degrees in the wintertime are the ideal settings, but this is something that you will fine tune to suit your own needs. When altering the temperature of your waterbed heater, please understand that a waterbed has a large volume of water that needs heating or cooling – it usually takes around 8 – 10 hours to notice a difference.
Quick Summary The Sigma K 2nd Generation Heater
- 100% reliability with ceramic heat technology, the surface of the ceramic heating system is constant and at all points will heat your waterbed evenly. So-called hot Spots are completely eliminated with the Sigma heater thanks to it;’s clever design and even heating distribution. The heater is suitable for all types of waterbeds
- 100% Energy Output thanks to optimum insulation, thanks to the Keratec Energy Saving Technology on the underside of the heater the heater is constantly and exclusively on the surface. There is no loss of heat on the underside of the unit. so power consumption is reduced.
- Every single ceramic heater goes through a series of tests before shipping . The entire production is constantly being monitored by the German Technical safety authority and developed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Ultra slim design
- 240 Watts
- UK Fitted Plug
- Even and controllable heat distribution
- Double insulated with durable and non-toxic polyester material
- Easy-to-use thermostat
- Overheating protection
- Wide temperature set of thermostat: 22-38 C°
- Noiseless electronic thermostat (LB)
- 2 Year Guarantee