Our waterbed kit is for those wishing to replace their old waterbed, over time we all know things get old and begin to wear out, including us, but with our new waterbed kit you can spring a new lease of life into your old bed, simply replace the top half onto your existing base, and you will feel like you have a brand new waterbed once more without forgoing the cost of replacing your entire bed.
Save Money On Replacing Your Old Bed
Buying things individually can work out to be expensive, with our replacement kit you save a small fortune, in fact buying things separately can work out more than the cost of a new bed overall, at waterbedwarehouse, we think that doesn’t make much sense, so with our kit, not only do you get the benefit of a brand new bed feel, you also save big too, helping you sleep in comfort and giving you peace of mind also.
Our waterbed kit comes with everything your require, to replace your old and aging waterbed, so no need for any additional items, you will receive – 1 x bottle of waterbed conditioner (12 months supply), 1 x bottle of vinyl cleaner, 1 x waterbed mattress repair kit, plus our information guide, which will guide you through all the things you might like to know on how to look after your new waterbed.
All of our kits are delivered using an express delivery service free of charge and we provide a ten-year free warranty.
What’s Included In The Waterbed Kit
- Complete Waterbed foambath to house the waterbed mattress
- Waterbed mattress – with a choice of layers
- Matching waterbed softside safety liner
- Ceramic heater – warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Mattress border – that acts as a jacket for the foambath
- Luxurious knitted top that zips of the mattress border
- Mattress draining pumping kit – helps you to replace your existing waterbed
- 1 x 12 months supply of our specially formulated waterbed conditioner, 1 x vinyl cleaner, 1 x air extractor, 1 x waterbed mattress repair kit, 1 x waterbed information booklet – a guide to help you perform replacing your waterbed (DIY)
- Choose if you would like a dual system – 2 heaters, 2 mattresses, 1 thermal divider included
- Free express delivery
- Ten-year warranty
- Made in the UK
Single: 90cm x 190cm
Double: 135cm x 190cm
Queen: 150cm x 200cm
King: 180cm x 200cm
Please Note: We recommend that this product is only used on existing waterbed bases, DO NOT USE ON NORMAL BED BASES, you can manufacture your own base, by building a pedestal system – contact us if you need further information on this, or an internet search on how to will guide you, you do not need special skills,or need to modify your home with reinforcing floors, the average home in the UK can easily take the weight of a waterbed if the base is designed to spread the weight evenly.